The Edmark splina liquid chlorophyll is the pigment that gives plants its green colour. It is very important for plant survival because it is the agent for photosynthesis. Chlorophyll is very rich in Zinc, Selenium, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Protein, Biotin, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Chromium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Magnesium and Iron.
The molecular composition of chlorophyll is similar to the human blood cell, so it is often referred to as “Green blood”. In human blood, the nucleus of its molecule is iron, while in chlorophyll the nucleus is magnesium.
Benefits of Edmark Splina Liquid Chlorophyll
- Splina liquid chlorophyll promotes cell rejuvenation and boosts the immune system
- Balance body acid – alkaline counts
- Increase red blood cells
- Eliminate body odour and other skin sores
- Eliminate digestive problems
- Purifies the liver by eliminating toxins
- Reduces toxins caused by pesticides and chemicals in the body
- Reduce wrinkles and delays aging process
- Reduce weight
- Excellent source of Nutrition
Chlorophyll is Extracted from a white mulberry plant
Three Major Functions of Edmark Splina Liquid Chlorophyll
- Balancing: Balances acid-alkali levels, and enhances immunity.
- Cleansing: Cleanses the digestive system, assists in purifying blood.
- Nourishing: Splina is rich in vitamins A, C and E, Zinc, Folic Acid, Calcium, Magnesium and Iron.
Recommended for People with the following problems
- Heart Problem
- Liver Problem
- Respiratory Problem
- Rheumatism and Gout
- Anemia and Pale Complexion
- People with obesity and weight Problems
- Body Odor and Bad Breath
- Dislike Eating Vegetables
- Constipation and digestive issues
- Very skinny people for detoxification.
- Menstrual Pain
- Catch Cold and have sore throats
- Smokers and those who consume alcohol frequently
- People with Sore Throat
- Busy and Stressed
- People that likes Junk and Fast Food
- Easily fatigue people
How to use Edmark Splina Liquid Chlorophyll
- Add a shot or one tablespoon of chlorophyll in a glass of cold water or ordinary water at room temperature (250ml) and drink chlorophyll drink.
- Take twice daily
- The best time to take it on empty stomach in the morning and in the evening before bed.
- Store in a refrigerator or cool dry place after use.
General Usage of Edmark Splina Liquid
- For daily intake of Liquid Chlorophyll. Add one tablespoon of Liquid Chlorophyll into a glass of water and stir well.
- Drink at least three times a day.
- It can be taken anytime as it provides you with the essential nutrients for better growth.
- Aside from drinking, Liquid Chlorophyll can also be used in various situations.
For diseases of the throat like tonsillitis and laryngitis.
- Gargle a solution of one part chlorophyll to nine parts warm water every two or three hours.
- Do not swallow this solution due to the germs and bacteria it may contain from gargling.
In cases of gastric or peptic ulcers, and other causes of gastritis:
- The use of chlorophyll will provide fairly immediate relief.
- The suggested dosage is one tablespoon of chlorophyll in a half glass of water taken every two hours.
Liquid chlorophyll is also appropriate for diseases of the female organs.
- A solution of one part chlorophyll to nine parts water is very soothing applied as a douche.
Do not swallow or drink if you are pregnant
Where Can I Buy Edmark Splina Liquid Chlorophyll?
You can order Edmark Splina Liquid online on Kindy Stores at affordable price.
There are no reviews yet.