Levofem is a daily oral contraceptive pill that is effective, safe and low-dose use to prevent pregnancy. Levonorgestrel (a progestin) and Ethinyl estradiol (an estrogen) are two hormones found in levofem as well as Ferrous fumarate. Levofem is made of 28 easy-to-swallow tablets, 21 of which contains hormones and are referred to as the ‘active’ pills and the remaining 7 tablets include iron for blood building.
Health Benefits of Levofem
- Prevents pregnancy
- Reduces heavy periods and menstrual cramps
- Reduces risk of ovarian cyst
- Prevents acnes
- Reduces risk of developing endometrial cancer and ovarian cancer
- Regulates period
- Relieves symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD)
- Prevents iron deficiency (Anemia)
- Helps with endometriosis
How to Use
Begin on the first day of your menstrual period by taking one (1) tablet, starting with the first yellow tablet in the lower right hand corner of the pack. Start the white tablet after you have finished the yellow ones. One tablet should be taking every day around the same time for 28 days.
Each pack contains 28 tablets.