Nature’s Field Vitamin C 1000mg is a pure natural ascorbic acid, produced in a swallowable tablets. Natures Field Vitamin C 1000mg contains (50mg) Bioflavonoids powder, (10mg) Rose Hips Fruits Powder and Acelora Berry powder. These ingredients helps to remove free radicals, treat allergies, viruses, arthritis, and other inflammatory conditions
Nature’s Field Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant that fights aging, prevents stomach irritation and ulcers and intestinal diseases. And in general boost immunity.
Health Benefits Of Nature’s Field Vitamin C 1000mg
Nature’s Field Vitamin C has a lot of health benefits, which include;
- Nature’s field Vitamin C boosts your immune system.
- Vitamin C as a strong protective antioxidant.
- It helps your white blood cells function effectively.
- It strengthens your skin’s defense system
- Helps your wounds heal faster.
- Vitamin c prevent and treating common cold
- Nature’s field vitamin c helps prevent anemia
- Also prevent complex regional pain
- Vitamin c also reduces high and bad cholesterol in the body
How Does Nature’s Field Vitamin C works?
Nature’s field vitamin C is an essential vitamin, that boosts immunity. Low levels of vitamin C in the body can lead to a health condition called scurvy, causes rashes, muscle weakness, joint pain, tiredness, or tooth loss.
Nature’s field vitamin c is an effective Vitamin C with Citrus Bioflavonoid Powder, Acerola Berry Powder and Acelora Berry powder, which are immune boosters.
Each tablet of Nature’s Field Vitamin C is 1000mg and it contains 100 tablets in a bottle
Ingredients of Nature’s Field Vitamin C
- Acerola Berry Powder: This ingredient is rich in vitamin c, and also contains vitamin A, thiamine, riboflavin, and niacin. It is effective and used to treat common cold, pressure sores and gum infections.
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Powder: This ingredients in nature’s field vitamin c 1000mg is essential for proper absorption and utilization of Vitamin c in your body.
- Rose Hips Fruits Powder: Rose hips contain vitamin C, E and B, and other antioxidants and minerals. It contains substance that helps you fights inflammation.
- Rutin: Rutin has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. This ingredient helps in protecting your body against cancer and other diseases.
Dosage of Nature’s Field Vitamin C
- Take Nature’s field Vitamin C two times daily after breakfast and dinner
- For children below 18 years, half in the morning and half in evening or one tablet daily
- For adults from 18 and above one in the morning and one in the evening or two tablets daily
- Take the vitamin c with a enough water.
What are the Side effects of Nature’s Field Vitamin C?
Taking too much of vitamin C which is against the approved dosage causes side effects. These side effects include:
- Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
- Stomach cramps or bloating.
- Fatigue and sleepiness, or sometimes insomnia.
- Skin flushing.
- stomach cramps
- kidney stones.
Therefore in other to avoid side effects, consume the recommended dosage of this product.
Special Precautions and Warnings
1. Pregnancy and breast-feeding
Vitamin C should not be taken more than 2000 mg daily for a pregnant woman or breast feeding mother.
2. Infants and children
For infants half a tablet daily and grown up children should take 1 tablet daily
3. Alcohol use disorder
People who are addicted to alcohol might not have the health benefits of this product. Therefore they Should consistently take vitamin c for effectiveness.
4. Cancer Patients
Cancer patients should consult their doctors before taking this product.
5. Chronic kidney disease
A Long-term kidney disease can increase the risk of the deficiency vitamin c. Vitamin c supplements might increase the amount of too much urine in people with kidney disease.
Therefore kidney disease patients should consult their doctors before consuming this product.
6. A metabolic deficiency called “glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase” (G6PD) deficiency
Excessive amounts of this vitamin c can cause red blood cells to break in people with this condition of metabolic deficiency .
7. Kidney stones
Large amounts of vitamin c can increase the chance of getting kidney stones. Do not take nature’s field vitamin c in greater amount more than the recommended dosage.
8. Smoking and chewing of tobacco
Smoking and chewing of tobacco as effect of lowering the levels vitamin c. People who smoke or chew tobacco should consume more vitamin c in their daily diets.
Customers Reviews on Nature’s Field Vitamin C
Customers that have used this product have reviews on how effective nature’s field vitamin c is. According to a customer , he discovered many years ago, the effectiveness nature’s field vitamin c.
Another customer reviewed that Vitamin c is really beneficial in fighting colds, flu, etc , she took Vitamin c everyday and felt that her cold problem came down.
A customer stated that taking vitamin c morning and evening, really worked well as an antioxidant for her.
its also helped the body systems of customers absorb and utilize other important nutrients.
Customers reviewed that they prefer Nature field vitamin c as it is, consistency of purity and potency as verified by USP, and also no artificial colors or flavors, no preservatives or yeast and no chemical solvents, or gluten.
Where Can I Buy Nature’s field Vitamin C 1000mg?
You can purchase Nature’s field vitamin c at Kindy Stores
Nature’s field Vitamin C is an essential vitamin that the body needs on a daily basis. It helps to boost the immune system, its act as an anti- aging, good for the skin , help heals wounds faster and other health benefits.