NRI Cuminus Oil is one of the amazing products of Nature’s Renaissance International Ltd. It is a pale yellow oil that contains Ricinus Communis as the only ingredient.
Ricinus Communis contains flavonoids, phenolic compounds, fatty acids, amino acids, terpenoids, phytosterol etc. which has been reported to be useful as antidiabetic, antifertility, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, hepatoprotective (protects the liver), insecticidal and wound-healing activities.
They also showed free radical scavenging activities, and repellent properties.
Various parts of Ricinus communis have been widely used in traditional medicine such as abdominal disorders, arthritis, backache, and muscle.
The amazing oil is not just a remedy for relieving constipation, it can do so much more than that. From helping you regrow and strengthen your hair, to treating arthritis.
NRI Cuminus Oil has traditionally been used as a remedy for treating various skin conditions and infections, relieving constipation, and increasing the health of hair.
SEE ALSO: NRI D3 Organic Supplement
However, recent studies have shown that the oil can be used to support the immune system, and an anti-inflammatory agent, antimicrobial agent, and lymphatic stimulant.
Scientists and doctors believe that the high concentrations of unsaturated fatty acids that are present in Cuminus oil are the reason for its incredible health benefits.
Benefits of NRI Cuminus Oil
- Excellent for Constipation
- It Boosts Immune System
- A powerful natural moisturizer for the skin
- Promotes Wound Healing
- Reduces inflammation and relieves pains
- Fights fungus infection in the mouth
- Excellent in fights candidiasis
- A fertility natural oil
- Opens closed fallopian tube
- Can be used to induce labour
- Relieves Menstrual Cramps
- Eliminates fine lines and wrinkles
- It also treats Arthritis
- Helps to clear cold
- It inhibits the growth of fibroid tissues
- Reduces gallbladder stone
- It is a remedy for whitlow
- Stops hair breakage and supports hair growth
How to use NRI Cuminus Oil
Cuminus oil can be use in a couple of different ways.
- Apply it directly to the skin.
- Use it through a Cuminus oil pack
- Mix it with other oils to use it as a topical remedy.
- Orally, add it to milk or lukewarm water or taken in the form of a supplement.
Buy online on Kindy Stores