Ruzu Herbal Bitters is a non-alcoholic herbal drink, made up of unique ingredients which are effective for treating and solving a wide range of health challenges. It is 100% Natural, It has no additives and preservatives. It is known to be highly effective with effects seen under 24hrs in most cases.
FEATURES OF RUZU HERBAL BITTERS
- Package Container – Bottle
- Product Form – Liquid
BENEFITS OF RUZU HERBAL BITTERS
- It aids in treating Diabetes.
- It aids in the treatment of Body Fever.
- It aids in correcting Menstruation Anomalies.
- It can lower High Blood Pressure in Hypertensive Patients.
- It can relieve Waist, Back and Joint Pains.
- It helps in the treatment of Fibroid.
- It is effective for treating Infertility (Male and Female)
- It aids to treat various kinds of Infections such as Gonorrhea, Syphilis etc
- It aids in the treatment of gastrointestinal disorders such as Pile, Constipation etc.
- It Detoxifies the Kidneys and the Liver.
- It aids in Weight loss.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OF RUZU HERBAL BITTERS
- Uvaria chamae
- Curgulico pilosa
- Colocynthis citrullus
Uvaria chamae is commonly known as finger root or bush banana. It’s a small tree native to Tropical West and Central Africa. It is used for both culinary and medicinal purposes. Some of its benefits include;
- The root is anti-inflammatory and it’s taken internally for the treatment of bronchitis and gonorrhea.
- It is used in the treatment of dysentery and piles.
- It is also used for the menorrhagia ( heavy menstrual bleeding).
- It can be taken to relieve childbirth pains.
- The extracts from the leaves, roots and stems are used on wounds and sores and it is said to promote rapid healing.
- The roots and barks can be boiled and taken for the treatment of fevers.
Curgulico Pilosa is commonly known as squirrel groundnut, a native of Africa and Asia. It is a major herb in traditional medicine. Some of its benefits include;
- It is used to treat gastrointestinal and heart diseases in African traditional medicine practice.
- It can be prepared traditionally for the treatment of infertility in both men and women.
- It is also taken for the management and treatment of leukemia.
Colocynthis citrullus is a plant native to the Mediterranean Basin, Asia and Northern Africa. It is used in traditional medicine and it’s also used for culinary purposes. Some of its benefits include;
- Treatment of gastrointestinal disorders like indigestion, gastroenteritis , and intestinal parasites.
- It is also known to have anti-diabetic, anti-inflammatory, anthelmintic and anti-cancerous properties.
HOW TO TAKE RUZU HERBAL BITTERS
Adults; Take two(2) tablespoons once or twice daily.
Children; This is for children of the ages of 6 and above. Take one (1) teaspoon once every 3 days.
This product should be consumed first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Shake well before use.
Not to be taken by pregnant women and people suffering from diarrhea. If diarrhea occurs while using the product, discontinue use and consult your physician.
WHERE TO BUY RUZU HERBAL BITTERS
You can buy this product online at Kindystores.
WHAT IS THE PRICE OF RUZU HERBAL BITTERS IN NIGERIA
The best price of this product is available at Kindystores. Please check the price check box below.