Triple Leaf Tea Lemon Ginger is refreshing and awakening tea that does not contain caffeine. It’s the perfect tea for anyone at any time. It is so comforting and warming when taken cool, and very refreshing and invigorating when taken warm.
Enjoy this delicious and spicy taste of ginger that is combined with smooth and tart lemon flavor for a delightful, soothing, and uplifting tea. For the benefits of ginger and the flavored herbs in this zesty and enlivening tea.
Health Benefits of Triple Leaf Tea Lemon Ginger
It has the following benefits:
1. Reduced Risk and Dangers of Cardiovascular and Liver Disease
Triple Leaf Tea Lemon Ginger contains components that help to reduce the risk, that is associated with cardiovascular disease. Taking this tea often will reduce the risk of liver disease.
2. Pain Relief
Taking this tea reduces the pain of inflammation, arthritis, and some headaches.
3. It gives relief from Nausea
Studies show that ginger and lemon tea is an effective treatment for nausea and vomiting, that pregnant women can even use.
4. It Helps in Weight Loss
The combination of lemon and ginger in a tea like this can help in weight loss, because; lemon can reduce insulin resistance, thereby helping to reduce the amount of fat that the body will store, while ginger on the other side can reduce hunger.
5. It Improves Immunity
Lemon is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, that can boost the body’s immunity, and ginger has also some immunity-boosting properties that can guard against bacteria.
6. Protects the Body from Cancers
The ginger in this tea can reduce the risk of developing some cancers.
Source of Nutrition to the Body
Triple Leaf Tea Lemon Ginger has the following nutritional value:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B-6
Triple Leaf Tea Lemon Ginger 20 Bags Ingredients
- Ginger Root ( Rhizome )
- Hibiscus Flower
- Lemon Myrtle Leaf
- Natural Lemon Flavor
- Safflower Flower
- Siler Root ( Fang Feng )
- Citric Acid
Triple Leaf Tea Lemon Ginger is recognized by Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as “generally safe.” But; ginger can cause blood thinning, therefore it is advisable, to inquire from a doctor before taking the tea, especially if you are using any medication that can thin the blood like warfarin.
1. My wife’s favorite. She was happy to get more since it was no longer in the local grocery store.
2. Don’t get me wrong, I like Triple Leaf Tea – we sometimes buy the Ginger & Lemon, and the (even better) plain Ginger regularly. But they each require putting in a tea ball, the ginger & lemon is much worse (I pull off the tag, fold over and staple the defective end, then put that in the tea ball) but plain Ginger is only a little better. This is true of every box we’ve ever ordered over several years. Could I recommend Triple Leaf Co. study its tea bag technology? How hard can this be?
3. I have always liked the taste of ginger.
To me the tea is soothing.
If I have an unsettled stomach, I will drink s cup of hot ginger tea..
Where To Buy Triple Leaf Tea Lemon, Ginger
You can buy it on kindystores.com