Electronic pulse massager is a new generation of high-tech product using idea of electro pulse for health therapy according to the TCM principle of “reinforcing qi and nourishing blood, promoting blood circulation to remove meridian obstruction, and dispelling wind and relieving pain”.
Effectively mitigating such symptoms as muscle convulsion and pain at neck, adjusting and restoring the damaged internal and external balance of cervical vertebra. The infrared light wave suitable for human body help to promote blood circulation, loosen nervousness, and mitigate headache and dizziness.
The built-in health magnets in the electronic pulse massager help to balance autonomic nerve, improve oxygen carrying capacity, improve nutrition condition of cell tissue, and bring several health care effects.
Benefits of Electronic Pulse Massager
On average, the benefits of massage of this electronic pulse massager can last up to a month or as little as 1 day.
These benefits are as follows;
- For muscular stimulation: The pulses will reach the muscles, signal them to contract.
- Pulse aimed at the nervous system block the transmission of pain signals from reaching the spinal cord and brain.
- The pulse also stimulate the body to produce more natural pain-relieving chemicals called endorphins.
- It can increasing blood flow and enhance speedy recovery.
- After using the neck pulse massager, you’ll notice a reduction in tension in muscles and the feeling of relaxation.
- It can be effective in treating many underlining conditions, though typically as part of a broader pain-management.
- Electronic pulse massager can be used to build muscle faster in some cases.
- It’s correct usage can treat arthritis by rebuilding and repairing joint cartilage.
- Electronic pulse massager also promotes weight loss by muscle building, which in turn helps to boost your metabolism and burn fat.
How To Use
You can be use the electronic pulse massager 2-3 times daily.
They should only be used for a maximum of two minutes on any given muscle group.
Rest for a minimum time of 24 hours after your massage to ensure your muscles have plenty of time to repair themselves.
1. The common side effect with electrotherapy is skin irritation or rash, caused by the adhesives in the electrodes or the tape holding the electrodes in place.
2. Over using of electrotherapy may cause a burning feeling in the skin. Directions on the duration of therapy should be followed closely to avoid a problem.
3. Massage guns are powerful and are able to penetrate deep into muscle tissue with precision.
4. Using the massager too much can cause excessive pressure which can lead to rhabdomyolysis (“rhabdo”): which is poisoning by proteins liberated from the injured muscle.
5. If not used correctly, it can cause a serious muscle damage. If this occurs, those small muscle particles are released into the blood stream and can damage the kidneys.
Things To Do After Using Electronic Pulse Massager
- Drinking enough water. After massage therapy, decreasing your water intake after the massage therapy is not ideal.
- Take a shower immediately. If possible.
- Avoid taking a hot shower.
- Do not eat a large meal. Eat little.
- Avoid drinking coffee especially immediately after the massage.
- Don’t drink alcohol.
- Doing strenuous exercise or activities not good, afterwards what you need is rest.
- Don’t forget to stretch
- Please ensure you do the homework assigned by the therapist
- Read books, it will help you to let you relaxed
Speaking generally, this e-stim is most effective at working weakened or atrophied muscles and healing muscles after an injury or surgery. As a pain reliever, e-stim (especially TENS therapy) can be effective in treating many conditions, though typically as part of a broader pain-management program
Patients that has implanted electronic devices such as pacemakers, implanted defibrillators, neuro-stimulators or pain pumps because of potential electrical interference should note use this electronic pulse massager.