Klovinal is a vaginal pessary which is a combination of clotrimazole, metronidazole (flagyl) and lactobacillus spores used for the treatment of vaginal infections that is both bacterial and fungal infections. such as bacterial vaginosis, vulvovaginal candidiasis (yeast infection), trichomoniasis and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). It is very helpful against recurring vaginal infections.
Health Benefits of Klovinal
- Treats bacterial vaginosis, vulvovaginal candidiasis(yeast infection) and trichomoniasis.
- Treats pelvic inflammatory disease(PID).
- Treats the cause of vaginitis.
- Restores the vaginal acidic balance or healthy vaginal flora.
- Relieves vaginal discomfort and irritation.
- Gets rid of vaginal odor.
How to Use
A single tablet of klovinal pessary should be inserted into the vagina as deep as possible with your clean fingers or an applicator once daily. The curved side should face the ceiling, like a taco. Put little water-soluble lubricant, such as KY Jelly, on the insertion edge. Hold the folded pessary in one hand and spread the lips of your vagina with your other hand. Gently push the pessary deep into the vagina.
Each packet contains six (6) tablets.
It should be used for six (6) days recommended at night when going to bed.
Note: If you are pregnant, see your doctor before using the drugs.
Where to Buy