Qasil powder is a unique beauty ingredient harvested from the Gob tree, which is native to somalia and other neighbouring countries. The leaves of the Gob tree which are enriched with vitamin A, E and C, essential minerals and antioxidants are ground together to make a smooth powder that has a natural cleansing, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory components. Qasil is considered as a 3 in 1 powder since it has the ability to cleanse, gently exfoliate, and also serves as a face mask.
Benefits of Qasil Powder
Qasil powder is an amazing multipurpose beauty product and can be used for the hair, and skin. This multipurpose beauty product has a lot of benefits, below are some of its benefits.
1. Qasil contains antioxidants and anti inflammatory properties.
2. It is considered as a natural soap with high cleansing power.
3. It is used as a natural shampoo and conditioner for hair as it draws out impurities and excess oil from the scalp.
4. Qasil is an amazing plant product that can help to treat dry and dehydrated skin.
5. It helps to tighten pore holes to treat and prevent acne.
6. It contains antibacterial properties which helps to cleanse and maintain the skin, and hair without stripping natural oils.
7. It helps repair hair damage/loss and improves the overall condition of the hair.
8. Qasil powder eliminates dark spots and any hyper pigmentation.
9. Moisturises the skin and soothes sunburn.
10. Gently exfoliates the skin, making the skin soft and supple.
Qasil Powder Ingredients
Qasil powder is a finely ground powder gotten from the leaves of the Gob tree which is native to somalia. It is made from 100% qasil leaf, other active ingredients includes;
1. Qasil Leaf
The Gob tree which is where the qasil leaf is gotten from is native to east Africa. Qasil is generally rich in saponin which gently cleanses and removes impurities.
2. Sodium Cocyl Isethionate (Coconut Derived)
This is made by reacting sodium isethionate with fatty acids from coconut oil or other chlorides. This mixture allows water, oil and dirt to mix, allowing the skin, and hair to become cleaner.
Kaolin clay is a natural mineral considered as one of the finest facial clay. This is because;
- It helps to absorb extra oil
- Soothes the skin
- Serves as a natural cleanser
4. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is a common topical gel and a rich source of hydration. Aloe vera contains antioxidants and organic compounds that helps reduce the appearance of surface redness while providing a protective barrier for the skin.
How to use Qasil Powder
Mix 1-2 teaspoons of qasil with 2-3 teaspoons of water, until a jelly consistency is achieved. Apply on a clean skin and leave for 15-20 minutes. (The mask should be dry to touch before rinsing off).
Where to Order Qasil Powder
Qasil powder is an ancient Somalian beauty secret that can be used to remedy most skin and hair problems ranging from; dark spots, acne, dandruff, treating eczema, treating hair damage, itchy scalps, sunburn, and lots of other great benefits.