Triple Leaf Tea Blood pressure contains 20 tea bags in one pack. The Chinese have used herbs in this delicious mild-tasting tea for thousands of years to help maintain healthy blood pressure function and to detoxify the kidneys and liver. These herbs in the tea is nourish the kidneys and liver calm liver yang and clear heat.
Among the herbs used Eunomia is a highly esteemed as a longevity herb. In recent times it has been researched for helping to maintain healthy blood pressure function. The Uncaria is a Chinese holly mulberry chrysanthemum and epicedium have long history been used over many years to detoxify the kidney and liver.
Fo-ti is also a renowns longevity herb that is used also traditionally to nourish the blood build the system and detoxify the kidney and liver.
Regularly, notification of the kidney and liver was known to contribute to the overall good health and longevity. It was also considered to help promote the healthy function of the back bladder and joints. Triple Leaf Tea blood pressure is an ancient Chinese traditional medicine.
Triple Leaf Tea Blood Pressure Benefits
- Drinking this tea that is associated with range of health benefits, including reducing blood pressure.
- There is a compound in this tea called catechins, it relaxes and smooth the muscles that lines the blood vessels, which lowers the blood pressure.
- It detoxifies the kidney and liver.
- It enhances longevity
- Promotes the healthy function of the back bladder and joints.
- Delicious premium tea
- Helps support a healthy lifestyle
- Pairs well with a nice biscuit
- Taste great on its own or sweetened up with milk and sugar
- It is delicious and also mild-tasting
- Proprietary Blend of Herbs 1,500 mg
- Eucommia leaf
- Uncaria (gambir) stem
- Chinese holly leaf
- Chrysanthemum flower
- White mulberry leaf
- Fo-ti (he shou wu) root
- Horny goat weed (epimedium) leaf
How To Use
Enjoy this tea hot or iced. Also, drink any of Triple Leaf Teas green, white or decaf green teas to help maintain healthy blood pressure function. For stronger flavor, 1-3 cups daily.
HOT TEA: Pour 1 cup of boiling water over a tea bag. Let steep 10 minutes or longer. Squeeze tea bag gently into cup. Leave in cup as drinking.
ICED TEA: Pour 1 cup of boiling water over 2 tea bags. Let steep 10 minutes. Remove the tea bags, squeeze gently, then add ice.
Where To Buy Triple Leaf Tea Blood Pressure
You can buy by placing order for it on Kindy Stores
Triple Leaf Tea Blood Pressure Reviews
1. I’ve been using this tea for several years. I always watch for sales – so this one was a great price for 6, so I snatched them up. My blood pressure is high, and this helps just a little. Mostly, it makes me feel more calm. And calm means a lower blood pressure. The taste is not my favorite, but it is easy to mask with my spice teas
2. I myself am not a tea drinker, but when my hubs was first diagnosed with high blood pressure I found this tea at the local grocery store. I bought him some and he’s been drinking it since. It’s hard to say with all the things he has done to improve his bp if this particular item has helped or not, but he raves and raves about how good it is and has all the guys at work drinking it now. I’ve never tried it me myself, but I’ve tasted it when we’ve made out after he’s had a cup and it seems pretty good to me.
Traditionally, the herbs in Triple Leaf Tea Blood pressure were used years ago to support the healthy function of the liver, kidneys, lungs and blood, and to cleanse the body of toxins thereby normalizing the blood pressure. They were considered to help promote clear, healthy skin, increase the flow of energy (chi) to the body and mind, and promote calmer, more positive and peaceful emotions.
NOTE: This tea is not recommended for use by pregnant women or nursing mothers – if you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner first before using it.